Full Compliance Testing on par with 16 CCR BCC Regulations
- This includes all products.
- Pick-up and sampling services are included for more than 2 Batches.
- Inquire about pricing and packages.
- We implement highly selective UHPLC to separate and differentiate over 11 cannabinoids to guarantee to the most accurate potency results.
- Full Panel screening on all Category I and Category II Pesticides.
- SCIEX 6500+ LC-MS/MS guarantees we have most sensitive and selective instrument to meet the BCC guidelines. (16 CCR § 5719.)
- Aflatoxin B1, B2, G1 and G2.
- Ochratoxin A.
- We use SCIEX 6500+ LC-MS/MS guaranteed to detect mycotoxin at the ppb levels to ensure detection in accordance with 16 CCR § 5721.
All microbiological screens are run on qPCR for specific DNA identification, eliminating false positives.
- E. Coli.
- Gender Detection Assay.
- We use GC FID to separate, detect and quantify over 40 terpenes naturally found in all plants.
- Accurate quantification of terpenes present in formulations for final compliance testing.
Residual Solvent Testing
- We analyze for both water content as well as percent of moisture present in accordance with 16 CCR § 5717.
Heavy Metal Screening
- GCMS is used for the analysis to meet 16 CCR § 5718 criteria for solvent detection of both Category 1 and Category 2 solvents.
We offer competitive pricing and realistic turnaround times that are fully in line with 16 CCR regulations.
- All samples are analyzed by ICPMS for accurate detection of heavy metals (16 CCR §5723).